What does the general public need to know?
RERA licensed real estate professional and property developers are required by law to adhere to RERA regulations and to international real estate standards.
- RERA licensed brokers and sales agents must quote their license number and display their license cards to prospective buyers/sellers.
- RERA licensed developers must display their RERA License Certificate to buyers and prospective buyers.
- RERA will maintain a Register of Licensed Real Estate Professionals and property developers on the RERA website.
- A professional broker or sales agent will assist property buyers, sellers and investors in making well-informed decisions and offer in-depth knowledge of the local marketplace..
- A professional developer will provide reassurance, so buyers are secure and know they are purchasing a quality unit from a reputable developer.
- RERA seeks to create a trusted and professional real estate industry in Bahrain and to safeguard the rights of every homeowner, purchaser and investor.